The Stralus C200 Series Acute Care bed range combines contemporary style with advanced Australian engineering and design. Building on the success of the Stralus Aged Care bed, the Stralus C200 series is engineered in Australia to meet all Australian Standards and Compliances.
With its clean crisp lines and contemporary look, the Stralus C200 is designed to meet the needs of the busy acute care environment. These exceptional features ensure that patient comfort and safety are top of mind whilst patient positioning is easily achieved with a range of control options.
Paragon Care offers an extensive range of compatible foam, hybrid and powered mattress surfaces for the prevention of pressure ulcers and the promotion of wound healing.
C200 Series Features
- Contemporary moulded panels for maximum patient protection and comfort
- Ergonomic design head & foot boards for easy manoeuvring of the bed
- 2 piece side rail design with the option of full length or ¾ length side rail panels
- Patient positioning controls built into each side of the polymer side rails
- Hand controller for patient positioning
- Independent nurse control unit with lock out function to prevent the patient operating the bed functions
- Pull out linen rack
- Bed extension built in to the design, additional 20cm bed length
- CPR Emergency backrest release
- Side Rail release for polymer side rails with auto dampening feature
- 150mm dia. Tente twin wheel castors with brake & steer feature
- Corner buffers on each corner of the bed